JustHost is a Linux-based web hosting provider which based in California and which began hosting websites on the year 1998. Best known for the clarity of its products and for its simplicity, it hosting plan is designed for individuals as well as for businesses and is dedicated to provide its customers a reliable and superb hosting service at an affordable rate. It offers a single, one-size-fits-all shared hosting solution called Just Plan which brings with it several features that is intended to help and provide customers with the answer to their hosting needs.
Its 15-year experience, superb hosting service and a quality and efficient professional support makes JustHost one of the most trusted and most reliable hosting provider in the market. It earned the reputation and the distinction as the Host of the Year 2010 and was also awarded the Best Features 2009 and the Best Hosting Pick 2010, testament to its reliable and efficient hosting service.
What is included in a JustHost Hosting Plans and how much does it cost?
JustHost’s Just Plan shared hosting solution is offered at a regular price of $6.99 per month although at present, it offers an astounding 70% discount to new customers through their exclusive promotional ling. This brings the price to $2.25 per month. JustHost also supports monthly billing plans which charges a rate of $8.95 per month. Together with this plan are the following:
- A free domain name and unlimited add-on domains and websites;
- Free website builder with over 1000 themes and templates;
- Free instant setup,
- An anytime money-back guarantee with no hidden fees;
- Google Advertising credits worth $100 as well as Yahoo advertising credits worth $25;
- Unlimited Disk Space;
- Unlimited Domain; and an
- Unlimited Bandwidth;
What are advantages and disadvantages of using JustHost?
The following are the advantages of using JustHost:
- It supports WordPress Hosting which is one of the most popular blog services in the market today. BlueHost is one of the few companies recommended by WordPress.
- JustHost has one of the cheapest upgrade paths in the market. The recent addition of its Pro, VPS and dedicated hosting plans means the availability of an excellent upgrade path.
- It supports Open Source Hosting. The use of Open source software has become very popular and JustHost supports it. JustHost provides you with unlimited domains. Unlimited domains gives you the ability to add as many accounts as your want, each one having each own separate file at no extra cost.
- It supports E-Commerce which gives you the ability to earn through your website by selling products on online stores.
- It has a superb Customer support manned by a well-trained and friendly staff.
- Advance cPanel availability.
Along with the advantages that JustHost brings come the number of disadvantages that could put a dark spot in JustHost’s good reputation. Among these disadvantages are:
- Their 3-year signup period is too long and requires that you should get the best out of your plan. However, they have a full money-back guarantee should you need to cancel within the first 30 days and a pro-rated refund in the cancellation happened after the first 30 .
- JustHost customized their cPanel and made it unfriendly and messy.
Is HostMonster a good choice for a hosting provider?
Justhost provides for a cheap but reliable and trusted hosting solution at an affordable price of on $2.25 per month. This package of affordability, trustworthiness, reliability, feature rich package, fast speed, a 24/7 support and a 99% uptime guarantee makes HostMonster among the best choices of a hosting provider for your website.