Web Hosting Hub is a budget hosting company that was established in 2002 and is based in Virginia Beach. It offers a reliable and an affordable hosting service to bloggers, rookie webmasters and small businesses. Like most budget-conscious hosting companies, Web Hosting Hub offers only one hosting plan – named All-in-One Shared Hosting Plan. Its plan offers features like an unlimited number of websites with an unlimited disk storage. It also features unlimited data transfers, unlimited e-mail accounts, FTP accounts, MySQL databases and support of most CMS and web applications.
It is considered by many as among the easiest ways to get an online presence for your blog site and/or small business. It boasts of an easy to use control panel, a website builder and WordPress support. These features are combined together with an affordable price and value for your money. These generous offers of cheap but power-packed features has earned them numerous best value awards.
How Much Does It Cost + What Do I Get?
Web Hosting Hub offers just a single hosting solution called the All-in-One Shared Hosting Plan is a simple yet comprehensive package that is offered at an affordable price of $3.39 a month. Together with the unlimited domains, the database and domain space, and the bandwidth, you will also get the following features:
- A free domain name as soon as you join;
- A free site builder;
- The easy to use admin panel, cPanel;
- Shared SSL certificate
- Shopping carts
- Free Backup Wizard
- E-Commerce Tools
- Secure email
It also offers powerful services like:
- It uses suPHP, a module the improves security by using an advance implementing system;
- It helps you get started with the following services:
- iCOntact – Email Marketing Tools
- RatePoint – Marketing Services
- RingCentral – Virtual Phone Systems
- ConstantContact – Email and Newsletter Marketing
These additional services could cost you a lot of money if you are to purchase them separately and individually, but they are offered free by Web Hosting Hub.
What are the benefits and drawbacks of their hosting?
- Their company is privately owned which means it can decide to do what’s best for the customers.
- Web Hosting Hub offers a top notch 24/7 monitoring and support service, manned by a well-trained staff, who are US based and can be contacted by phone, email or chat;
- It offers an easy to use platform which ensures that anybody, with or without an extensive knowledge in programming languages can use its services and features.
- It offers a 90-day refund period should you need to cancel your subscription.
- It offers a guarantee of a 99% server uptime;
- You may host as many websites as you want;
- They offer their custom-made cPanel system, a system which can be used in your system management tasks.
But you must consider the disadvantages (these are typical with any budget host):
- It only offers a shared hosting plan;
- It charges its customers for backups, which means you have to pay for their backup services.
Is WebHostingHub Right For My Website?
I can’t decide that for you. If you sign up for them, I’ll make a commission, yeah. But really you must review the points and facts above and decide for yourself.
Most of the users of Web hosting hub say that their sites load quickly, that they seldom experience down time; that set-up is quick and easy, that websites can be backed-up with a single click of a button and that the customer support is superb and fantastic. If your hosting needs are simple such as a blog site, or you just want a website of your own or even want a website for a small business, Web Hosting Hub’s reliability and superb support for a very low, affordable and competitive price, then Web Hosting Hub should be an excellent choice for you.